Saturday, August 10, 2013

I'm not a psychopath!

So here I am, packing up all of my things. I feel like I have so much, but at the same time, I have so little. These boxes seem so empty. They are filled with my belongings, yet they could all be empty and I probably wouldn't care.
Sometimes, I wish the whole world would catch fire. All of everyones things would burn, and we would be left with nothing. Everyone equal, no money, no houses, no objects. Just us people and the land. We would have to start all the way over, start from the bottom and work our way up.
Wouldn't that be great? We would all be equal. Be able to bond. All we would have is each other and our Religions. We would become one and come together.
I don't know, cause now I sound like a psychopath. I'm not I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment