Saturday, August 10, 2013

Deleting Spree!!

I think I might delete everything!
My Facebook, my Twitter, my ask.fm, my Instagram, my Blog... Okay. That's a lie. I would only delete my twitter. I don't get on Facebook all that often, but I feel like it's sorta something everyone needs. I love my Instagram, and I LOVE this blog. I have two. One everyone can see, and one that no one can see. I think I'll delete that one. I could delete my ask.fm cause I don't really care about it too much, except it's funny sometimes.
I don't know. It just seems like a lot of drama to deal with that I don't want to have to deal with. You know? Confusing, but whatever. I'm deleting my other blog! But you shouldn't care, you couldn't read it anyways! I'm going to delete my other social media apps too. I'm keeping Snapchat cause I love it. I'm keeping Instagram because it's awesome. I'm keeping Blogger because AAHH!. But I don't know about the ask.fm, Facebook, or Twitter apps.. What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment