Friday, August 9, 2013

Hearing myself Type.

As you can tell (you being anyone who actually reads this blog), I am in a writing mood. And you wanna know a secret? Well, it won't be a secret after this... I love the sound of keys on a keyboard being clicked and tapped on. Same with clicking on a mouse. I loved being in computer classes for that reason. I just love the sound of everyone tip tap tapping away on their keyboards. And I love to hear it on mine!
So there you have it, the truth comes out. I love to sit in my room and just type up random things so I can hear myself type. And that's what a blog is for! It's like hearing myself think, but not really. It's eventually going to become a problem I'm sure, especially considering I suck at typing and I'm really lazy sometimes, but all in all, I love the sound, and I won't stop! So strap down and get ready for some useless writing by the amazing, keyboard-loving me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment