Friday, August 9, 2013

I have a little less wisdom now.

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. And all I wanna do now is eat a taco.
The doctor said it was probably the easiest ones he's done so far. He's a pretty new guy, but I am going to take that as a compliment. And I'm not that swollen either, which is really nice. I ate some food today, it hurt, but that's okay because is was delish.
But you wanna know the lame part? I didn't say anything cool after. All I did was repeat stuff. Which I guess is pretty funny, but still.
They couldn't get the IV in very well. Whenever I give blood or need an IV or blood drawn, it's always really hard to find a vein. They tried in both hands and both elbow pits. Finally got one. I love watching though, is that weird? Cause I love it! It's so cool to watch, finally get it in a vein.. I don't know, I guess I'm just crazy. Maybe a little, maybe a lot, but I definitely am.

No comments:

Post a Comment