Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lake Powell and Some Other Things I Don't Know

So I'm going to Lake Powell tomorrow.
I invited my best friend to come with me. But now we're not really best friends anymore. It's really confusing and painful and I don't wanna talk about it. And this is my blog, so I get to decide what we talk about!
I love Lake Powell. I love to just relax and read and swim. It's the best vacation ever.
But I can't stop thinking about this friend. See, I have two. Two really good friends. I might even say best friends.. Well, not anymore. Turns out, there is nothing wrong with them, there's something wrong with me. It's always something I do. No matter what. I've lost countless friends to things I do. I get jealous, I don't tell them enough, I tell them too much, I am too clingy, I am not clingy enough. There is just always something I do to mess and screw up a relationship that's going perfectly.
I just don't get it. I don't get what's wrong with me. Well, obviously, I know cause my friends will tell me. I don't know, I guess I'm just feeling really down on myself, you know? You feel like this too, right? Sometimes? I don't know, I just can't be the only one. The only one who feels like a screw up every second about every aspect in their life.
I don't know.
I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment