Friday, August 9, 2013

My Family

College is coming up pretty soon. I still gotta finish packing. I wanna eat chocolate covered raisins. And just sit here and blog all day.
Blogging is an outlet for me. I listen to some music and I sit here and type type type away. I type about whatever is on my mind. And you wanna know what's on my mind right now?
Absolutely nothing.
Now you could chuckle and laugh at that, saying I'm stupid or that I have no brain, feel free. But guess what?
I.
Don't.
Care.
And you know why?
Because I'm strong. I don't need your approval to be who I am. I don't need to have friends to be happy. I'm my own person. I don't need views, likes, favorites, retweets, pins. I don't need someone to be there for me every step of the way.
And guess what? If I did, that's what I have a family for. I love my family. More than I think I'll be able to love anything or anyone in the world.
My older brother protects me. He helps me and lifts me up. He defends me. When I don't fit in or don't feel good, he's there. He's there to help me out whenever I need it.
My older sister is one of my Heroes. She is always there for me and tells me the truth. She tells me what to think, she tells me what is right. She is so supportive in anything I do and in anything I say. She stands by me.
My younger brother somehow knows when I need a hug, or a smile, or just an eyebrow wiggle. He is so in-tune with me and the rest of my family. Always knowing when I need something, he is there for me.
My younger sister loves me so much. I can feel the love in her hugs. She will always love me and I will never stop loving here and being the over-protective sister I am. It's my job.
My youngest brother can make me smile no matter what. He's so bubbly and happy, so good. So innocent. He's my baby brother.

I love my family. And there's nothing anyone can ever do about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment