Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pasta and Potatoes

Pasta. I LOVE pasta.
I could eat it for every meal. I could eat it everyday every hour every everything! It's just that good. I wanna go to Italy some day and try all of their pasta. I think it would be amazing.
So there's this stuff called Carbonara. I don't know how to spell it. It's a breakfast spaghetti type of dish. Made with noodles. Pasta. Boom. It has eggs, cheese, spaghetti noodles, bacon, and green peppers. Best dish ever.
There's also some stuff called Pasta Al Forno. Again, no idea how to spell it. Red sauce, ham, noodles, cheese, and magic is in that amazing stuff. MAGIC.
Basically, I love pasta. Pasta and potatoes.
Seriously, everything is made out of potatoes.. Twice baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, hashbrowns, fries, tater tots, and all that jazz.
So what we can conclude is that Pasta and Potatoes are the best foods ever.
Okay? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment