Friday, August 9, 2013

Show Yourself Off!

Hurricane by Bridgit Mendler? LOVE IT. I love it so much. She sounds like she has an English accent in it though. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I think it's a really cool effect. But I'm worried of what others are gonna say about it.
Why do we live in a world of hate? It's horrible. No one can be themselves completely, because without fail, there will be someone who makes fun of them, disowns them, stops talking to them.
Let's face it, all of us have our own problems. And it really does suck.
And you know what the world says about that? Hide it. It's not okay to be sad. It's not okay to have problems or even show the slightest bit of them.
But you know that I say? Show them! Be them! Let the world see who you really are! It's okay to be sad sometimes, it's okay to be who you are!
SHOW YOURSELF OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment