Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Calm Before The Storm

There are those great sounds, the opera singers and the loud claps.
And there are those horrible sounds, like scraping a chalkboard and babies screaming.
So lets just talk about screaming babies. You know that saying that says there's a calm before the storm? Whoever said that must've had a colicky kid.
We all know that time. The moment of total silence when the baby is breathing in and you know what's going to happen next. And you're just sitting there, staring, not being able to control what's about to happen one little bit.
And then, they scream.
The howl of all mothers rages up inside and comes out like a.. Like a.. Okay, I'm trying to think of something cool to put here, but I don't know what. So basically, they scream bloody marry. And it's the worst sound in the world. Who agrees?
Now that we've chatted about that some, lets end on some of a happier note.
Can I just say how much I love The Phantom of the Opera? SO MUCH. SO. MUCH. Here's a secret, I secretly wanna be an opera singer. I think it would be so great. And, yeah, I DO sing opera when I'm by myself. And, yeah, it's awesome.
Oh man, now I'm all excited about opera! But I'll save that for another post..
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment