Friday, July 26, 2013

Momma, I'm Going to College!

Bad news, I didn't get a scholarship I was hoping to get.
Good News! I found a job to apply for.
Bad news, can't figure out how to apply..
Good news! I found the boss's email and asker her!
Good news again! It's an on-campus job!
Bad news, everyone wants to work there.
Good news! I'M AWESOME!

So I'm pretty excited for college you could say. I really just wanna pack now! But I gotta pace myself.. I've already packed like 6 boxes.. Whoops. But here's the thing:: I just wanna be done.
If I have a paper or project due at the end of a term, unit, or semester, I always do it very first, so I don't have to think about it the whole time and draw it out. Cause I hate that feeling. But I'm having it!
Does anyone else get that?

No comments:

Post a Comment