Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thank You for Noticing.

Why yes, I am a blogger. Thank you for noticing. I love it when people praise my work. I've had multiple people come up and tell me that they love my blog. That means people are reading it! But, of course, not a ton of people. But that's okay. Cause if I had a ton, I would feel obligated to blog everyday, and to actually try and entertain people with my writing... And that would be an issue because, as many of you know, I'm sort of a lazy bum, but not sort of, I just am. So I know everyone loves geting compliments. But my question is, are you the type of person who is embarrassed when you get a compliment, or super proud when you get a compliment? I feel like everybody has a little bit of both in them. Like the Yin-Yang symbol. There is always a little of each in everything. There's always a little happiness in sadness. Try to look on the bright side of things. And your mife will be that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment