Saturday, July 13, 2013

YOLO FOR LAKE POWELL

Have you ever been so excited about something, it almost hurts to think about it? Like for little kids, going to Disney Land. For parents, a cruise without their kids. For everyone good in this world, Christmas. Well, for me, that something is Lake Powell. It's been coming slowly, but it's almost here... AAHHH!!! I'm so excited!! We leave monday morning, come back Saturday night. [Riddle Time:: A man left on a trip, riding his horse, on Monday and came back on Sunday, but was only there for two days. How does that work?] A full five days out on the water, with no connection to the outside world. Just you, me, and the water. I can't even tell you how excited I am. Seriously, I could die. For all of you who don't know about Lake Powell, I will give you a little taste of it.. Imagine yelling yolo at a moment where it fits in perfectly, and double that, then add three, divide it by two, times it by a bjkajibillion. And there you have Lake Powell. All you do its eat, sleep, and swim. Eat. Sleep. Swim. And you don't even swim. You float... It's mandatory to wear a lif jacket while in the water, so it's the best thing ever to just jump in and not have to use all of your strength to keep yourself afloat in the water. [Answer:: His horse was names Sunday.] Basically it's the best week of my summer, and it's coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment