Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yep. That's me.

Sometimes I think I'm being pretty witty. I make a pun or say something clever. But then I realize, I'm not clever at all! Sure I pretend to be, but that doesn't make me funny or witty. Yet, I still do it, because that is who I am. I like to pretend to be a lot of things, and to sound cool. And honestly, I consider myself pretty cool. Not like "YOU ARE SO COOL" but "yeah, I guess she's cool" type of cool. I like to longboard and pretend that I'm way better than I really am. My grandma thinks I'm 93 pounds and she is off by a good 30 pounds. I love Pokemon, and I love Dinosaurs. I like all the colors except pink and purple. I constantly clean my room, because it's constantly dirty. I have a pet goldfish named Leo, short for Leonardo DiCaprio, and he's been alive for a year and a month. I wish I could wear a bikini, and I even have one. I'm already packing for college, I have five boxes packed. When I'm packing, I'm packing everything, so I have had to re-pack everything. But I don't mind that. I love to ski, I can totally do black diamond ish. I wish I was good at wake boarding and waterskiing, but I suck. Yet, I still act like I'm super good and show off to my friends without even doing anything. When you're my friend, I love you to death. But I am constantly in fear that my friends will think I'm annoying or that i'll do something wrong and they'll hate me. I get nervous when I don't get at least eleven likes on my Instagram photos. I love getting new followers, but who doesn't? I love to read but it's hard for me to get into a book. I can like multiple boys at a time, and it makes things hard. I want to make everyone happy all the time that sometimes I just get nervous and can't handle anything. I yawn and pop my knuckles when I'm nervous. I have a Jedi braid, and I've had it since I moved in to my new house, which is about four years. I love babies more than anything, and I can't wait to get married. My back and neck constantly hurt for some reason, and I wish I was more active. But I'm not. I'd rather skip a meal than run a mile. I love watching my fish freak out and swim all other the place. And I don't know the difference between since and sense. So I'm running out of things to say about myself, but I'm pretty sure I covered all the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment