Sunday, July 28, 2013

Just people being people.

These are my people
This is where I come from
We're giving this life everything we've got and then some
It ain't always pretty
But it's real
It's the way we were made
Wouldn't have it any other way
Oh no
These are my people
We fall down
And we get up
We wlk around
And we talk tough
We got heart
We got nerve
Even if we are a bit disturbed
These are my people

Isn't that a great song? I think it's great. It describes the perfect community of people all living together. In peace and harmony, just trying to make the best outa life. Helping one another and sharing everything they got.
I think that would be great. To live like that, I mean. So let's all try and work together and make this world better.
No more selfishness. No more depression. No more economy. No more problems. Just people being people.

No comments:

Post a Comment