Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sometimes, it's Peer Pressure.

Sometimes, I like to pretend that I'm cool. I hang out with the cool kids, I try to look cool, I am everything that "cool" is. Ad then I realize that I hate being cool. I hate doing what the cool kids do. It's all peer pressure. Sometimes, I like to pretend that peer pressure doesn't exist. Who hates society? Who hates peer pressure? Who hates Pickles? You can guess my answer to all of those. ME! You could say that I'm a peer pressure hipster. Yolo. I know a lot of different people, with all kinds of different problems. And you wanna know something in common with all of them? They all hate peer pressure. I've never met one person who doesn't hate it. But the question is, if everyone hates it so much, then why does it still exist? I DON'T KNOW EITHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment