Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fat.

Have you ever been called fat?
Cause I have.
I, actually, just did.
Thanks for that.
When someone says something rude to you, you can laugh it off, you can cry yourself to sleep because of it, you can tell your friends about it and have them side with you, you can really do anything you want with it. But no matter what, it always hurts, just a little bit. Even if you don't want it to. But that's the simple truth, when someone says something mean, you will get hurt. It's like the ripple effect. The ripple can be good and happy, or bad and sad. One thing leads to another, you get hurt, so maybe someone else gets hurt..
I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm just trying to blog something deep. Cause I really feel like poop. I'm sitting here feeling fat and in the same room as this stupid kid who called me a fatty! I know I'm not fat [or if I am, I don't consider myself fat..], and I'm pretty confident with my body image. But ouch! It still hurt. What that dhgkspnebrhzugwbneoxushgfdg. What. The. Dhgkspnebrhzugwbneoxushgfdg

No comments:

Post a Comment