Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Feeling Deep.

Sometimes, I like to be deep. I try to make something beautiful, try to make it have meaning. But then I realize I never follow through with it. Am I the only one who feels like a cliche when doing that? I just don't want to be called out and make fun of, you know? I don't wanna be that funny post on the internet that's making fun of whatever the person did. Cause that would suck. Like a vacuum. Speaking of Vacuums, I still can't spell of type. Just to keep you updated. But I am getting better! Alright. Let's get down to business. Black and white pictures add. Mysterious and vague captions add. It's those two things that will make your post, or whatever, seem deep. When a picture is black and white, it shows and drains all emotions (and colors, obviously). It makes you think that it is very serious, and very deep. When something is vague, it gets your mind going, into all sorts of directions. Lets say, I put this as a caption "He was never there." You would think "Who is he?" "Where is there?" "Is she okay?" "What is going on?" "It's so sad he wasn't there!" "Why wasn't he there?" "She needed him!" "He's a jerk!" And it would just keep spiraling down into a big long dramatic thing. So if you ever wanna make something feel deep, just remember:: Black and White, and Vague.

No comments:

Post a Comment