Monday, July 8, 2013

I was Adorable

I have come to believe that I was super adorable as a little kid. See, look... (Sorry it's sideways)
Was I cute of what??! I think I was. Now let's think back to the good ole' days. Where cartoons looked real, waking up early was awesome, saturday cartoons, long summer shadows, and otter pops. Well, I don't know about you, but I loved otter pops. I lived in a cul-de-sac. And even though I lived there for a good 14 years of my life, I still don't know how to spell it. I never had imaginary friends. I always wanted some, so I made some up. Their names were me, myself, and I. And I also pretended to have a dog named spot. But that would last maybe a day every two months, when I would remember. But I always wanted to be like my friends, and actually be able to talk to my imaginary friends. Like all the people on the movies and TV shows. But allas, it never happened. But look on the bright side, I don't hear voices, and I don't see dead people. Name that Movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment