Saturday, March 22, 2014

You Awake?

Those two words.
Said with such innocents.
Such sadness.
Such loneliness.

Sometimes you just need someone to talk to.
Other times you just need to punch something really hard and make your hand bleed.

Right now, I just need to talk to someone.


On to happier subjects!


Tomorrow is Josh's farewell. For those of you who don't know Josh, he is my best friend.
He's going to Fiji.

Me and Josh go way back. Back to, like, my really ugly jr. high days.. I mean, it was bad.
Anyways.
We went to Lake Powell together. And, I mean, we went every year together for like... 5 years in a row. But then his family decided to go to DisneyLand instead of Lake Powell, and haven't come sense that. It's been about 3 years.
Me and Josh.. We are pretty much the coolest people you'll ever meet.

And he's going on a mission! TO FIJI!! How cool!

See you in two buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment