Monday, March 24, 2014

The Junc

Okay.... Did you all know that I got a job at The Junc? Well... I GOT A JOB AT THE JUNC!!! I think you knew that. But today is my training day, and I go in in 32 minutes.
I'M SO EXCITED!!

But I'm nervous too.

I have had countless dreams of the same situation::
I have work, and I either forget or somehow can't get there. Then, when I finally do end up showing up, I get yelled at and fired.
And, I know, it doesn't sound that bad. BUT IT'S HORRIFYING.
And so yeah. I'm scared. But super excited. But freaking out. But yeah.

In other news, I ate lunch with Abby today!
Abby is SOOO cool! The first day we met, guess what she said to me? Go on, take a guess...
...
....
.....
....
...
.. WRONG!

-Side Story:: My sister went to Disney Land with a group of friends, and one of their friends had never been. So they're in California Adventure and they were walking along, and her friend Chelan was saying "Cinderella!" and stuff naming all of the things that were in DisneyLand and were on the wall in California Adventure (the billboard things, like the one to the left). And so the friend who had never been says "Shamu!" cause, there was a picture of the whale. And Chelan turns to her and yells "WRONG!" The end.-


She told me she was my biggest fan!

I HAVE FANS PEOPLE!

Let me tell you the story behind this::

Arts week came to USU and when it did, we had two PoBevs. One normal one, and one special one for art week. And the one for arts week was, like, tiny. Had about 20 people there. And no one was doing anything. So I went up and recited a poem. And I guess Abby was there! And she heard me! And now she's my biggest fan!
Then, she invited me to a dance party, which I went to, and it was AWESOME. [The space between the A and W is big and I don't like it..]

So, I ate lunch with her.
And it was awesome.

19 MINUTES TILL I GO TO WORK! AAAHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment