Tuesday, March 18, 2014

37%

I have been thinking a lot about Math 1010.
I currently have 37% in that class.
I need to drop it.

So yesterday, I went in to the academic advisors offices to talk to my advisor, Shannon. But she was not there. So I met with Stephanie instead.
But, Stephanie said I couldn't drop the class.

So, basically, I'm screwed over.

Also, I'm falling asleep in class.
But I went to bed at, like, 11. And I caught up on all my sleep over Spring Break.
What the heck.

Also, again, I want to paint or something like that.


BRB


Okay... Guess what....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
..... I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Big Deal but IT'S A HUGE DEAL.

I'm so freaking excited! Oh my gosh! I'm going to be working at the Junc.
Can I get a Woot Woot??
My training is on Monday, and then I can start taking people's shifts and stuff. Then I start working in the summer. Lindsey (my new boss[!]) said the summer is crazy. And that after the summer, I'll feel like I can do anything. And she also said I can probably work during the school year.. I'M SO EXCITED. Oh my gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment