Friday, March 21, 2014

Loss

GET READY FOR AN EMOTIONAL BLOG POST THAT YOU CAN TOTALLY MAKE FUN OF FOR BEING TOO DRAMATIC.
Are you ready?
Here we go.


I lost a best friend that day.
I feel like I've lost a lot of best friends.
I don't know why.
The only thing I can see that connects them is me.
So it must be me that's the problem, right?

Well. I know people are just gonna sit here and think that I'm freaking annoying and just trying to get attention and that I'm throwing myself a pity party.
But I'm not.

BUT GUESS WHAT IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I AM CAUSE THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT.

Anyway. Even though so many people have left me, I still bring people in so.. Fast. I call everyone my best friend.
And it's a real problem.
Cause I trust them. Not with my secrets, but with my emotions and feelings.
And then, I get hurt.

I should really stop doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment