Monday, March 3, 2014

Every Once In A While

Pretty much every time I go to Psychology, I write on my blog.

Like right now. I'm in Psychology. We're learning about Abnormalities.

But there is one difference today.

There is no Golden today.

Normally, right here, I would put a big picture of Golden, because he's just that cool. But he's not here today. You wanna know why?
Cause he didn't feel like it.

That's what college is all about.

It's about choosing on what you want to do. Normally, I wouldn't be able to Blog in the middle of class (in high school I mean).
But now I'm in college, and I get to do what I want.
But not really.

Right about here I would put something really witty and funny, but honestly, I can't think of anything. Unless you count this as something witty. Which I don't. But you know, whatever floats your boat.

Whelp. I have nothing else to say. Other than... SPRING BREAK IS NEXT WEEK!! AH!
Also, I'm going on a date with this kid named Kameron on Friday. He's from my home town, American Fork.
And me and Golden should go on a date soon, cause he said he would take me that butt.


Okay, I best go and listen.

You are awesome and should eat a banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment