Saturday, March 29, 2014

Problem

So.. I think I like this guy...


IN OTHER NEWS LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT.


Okay, okay, you got me. I DO wanna talk about it.

His name? You want to know his name?
Well....
TOO BAD.

Anyways.
Fun Fact:: Anyways is not a word, Anyway is.. Have I told you that before?
Anyway.

So this guy.. He's... Awesome.
What's that? You wanna know a little bit about him?
Okay.

He doesn't have a favorite color. - How cool is that? I'll tell you, super cool! But also a little cray cray.
He has the best smile. - Like, I wanna cry. Actually, not really, why would you cry because of that? You wouldn't.
He is funny. - Funny lookin'!! No, I'm just kidding, he's really attractive. And funny. He makes me laugh.

So there you go. Some stuff about him.
Also, he called Dibs on me. And I respect that.
Also, he reads my blog, so I know he'll read this, but I don't know if he'll know it's about him..
Also, that is all.


So GUESS WHAT.
I'm learning more songs on the piano. Currently, I'm learning The Mess I've Made by Parachute.
I sorta heart that song.
Hashtag awesome song.

Okay Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment