Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Dad is Cool

Also, I'm Hungry.
Also, I feel sick.
Also, I'm freaking out a little bit.

I'm thinking about changing my major to Art Therapy.

So, next year, fall semester, I am going to be living in Reeder Hall. Or Old Farm. Either one. Personally, I want to live in Old Farm. It's bigger, has a dishwasher, two bathrooms, and free parking. The only thing is it's off campus to laundry will cost about a dollar, and it's off campus. So basically, my friends don't wanna live there. Even though it's freaking close to campus. Like, I'm talking 2 blocks away.
I'm just a little worried about living in Reeder cause it's so small. But my friends really wanna live there. So. Yeah.

I'm going back to USU tomorrow, and then I will have an interview with Lindsey to see if I can work at The Junc.
OH MY GOSH IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN TO WORK AT THE JUNC.

In other news, I'm thinking of going on a cruise with my friend Jennii.
AAAHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment