Sunday, March 30, 2014

An Off Day

I'm having an off day.

Everything seems to be crashing down on top of me.

Also, it's snowing.


My grampa's funeral is on Wednesday. I think I finished writing what I'm going to say. But I don't know for sure.

Crap. I have homework. And 2 tests.
Awesome.

Okay Sierra, list some happy things.

Happy Things::
1. I got a ride to church.
2. Maddi slept over last night.
3. Ryan is coming.
4. I have a cookie.
5. I'm listening to some rad music.
6. I'm blogging.
7. I have an awesome quilt.
8. I'm painting my nails.
9. The sound of the keys on my keyboard.
10. I thought of happy stuff.


So today I went to church and during sacrament meeting I heard a bunch of talks about The Atonement. And you know what? The church is an amazing thing.

Jesus has felt what I'm feeling right now. I'm never alone with that kind of thing. I'm never alone, period. Christ has felt all of my sorrows, all of my griefs, all of my pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment