Monday, March 31, 2014

Piano and Polish

I ended up painting my nails black and white. Well, the sparkly black I have. And the pink-ish white I have.

Did I tell you I'm learning The Mess I Made by Parachute on the piano? I think I did.. But I'm going to tell you again... I'm learning The Mess I Made by Parachute on the piano. It's sort of a big deal. I'm going home tomorrow night, and I am going to play it on the nice grand piano we have. It's gonna sound awesome.

So I wanna do another layer of polish on my nails. But if I do that, I will have to keep my fingers really, really still until, like, tomorrow. Cause they're still at that point that they're sorta, like, tender, but not wet. It's all confusing. All you people who are into nail polish know what I'm talking about.

I love playing the piano. I love having people be impressed with my skills. I say skills, but really I mean the very few songs I can play. I guess a little more than a few. But whatever. I want to be a pro. But I probably will never be. But I like plucking along, and making up my own little songs. Never really finishing them... That's okay.

The fire alarm just went off, so that's pretty exciting. FREAKING PISS. But now my nails are pretty much dry. So.. I'm gonna do another layer. Yolo.

I want to go play the piano. But it's after 10, so I can't. I just want to play the piano all the time. It makes me so happy when I find something that sounds good. And I love learning new songs and playing them. I know I bug everybody, but I just love it.

I'm iffy on if I should paint another layer on my fingers. Cause I'm risking them getting messed up when I go to bed. And if they do that I'm gonna have to take off all of my polish and start again. And that's just annoying. I'm very particular about my nails. I'm always biting them and trying to get them to look awesome. It's a real problem. I might even have something wrong with me, because I'm so obsessed with my nails.

I have a big list in my phone of songs that I want to learn on the piano or ukulele. I learned Get Out by Casey Abrams on the ukulele yesterday. So that's pretty exciting. But I just have so many I wanna learn!!

SIDE NOTE:: I don't know what to wear tomorrow. My wolf shirt, or my tiger shirt. Cast your votes.
I really wanna go get my nails done. Acrylic nails. That would be AWESOME. Too bad I don't have, like, 30 bucks to go get them done.

I was thinking about writing a song for my grampa on the piano. But I don't know.. I just feel like I'm not good enough at song writing yet. And I don't want it to be a crappy song. Cause my grampa isn't crappy. He's awesome. So I wanna write an awesome song for him.

Okay. I'm going to do it. I'm going to paint another layer on my nails. I'm gonna do it... In just a minute...

I love the sound of the piano. Josh, my best friend, is a pro at the piano. Like, seriously, he is so good. So good. He wrote a song one time, and he recorded it for me and put it on a CD for me and gave it to me for my birthday. That was a good day.

Okay I re-did the black paint on my right hand. And that's probably the hardest part, cause I had to do it with my left hand, and the struggle is real people. It smeared a lot.. But that's what Q-tips and nail polish remover is for!!

I remember on the movie Princess Diaries, the kid who plays the piano in the band at the beginning puts m&m's on the keys and eats them as he plays (did that make any sense?). I thought that was so cool.

Oh no! I missed a little spot on my nail! ...... Don't worry, I just fixed it.

I'm thinking about learning the song Come Home by One Republic on the piano. But I gotta just focus on one song at a time... But it's just so much fun!! And this song is pretty much all piano. And a little violin.. But that don't matta.

Okay I just did another layer on my left hand, which was significantly easier because I'm right handed. But just the black. I'm gonna do the white in a little bit. Hashtag painting nails and blogging in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment