Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Witty

So I would love to entertain all of you, my lovely readers, by being somewhat witty and funny. But lo and behold, that's not what's gonna happen today.
Instead, I'm going to tell you a story about what happened to me yesterday.

Once upon a time I was freaking out because I had to go teach dance. I was frantically looking for a ride when it hit me, "If it's Tuesday, why didn't they have Teriyaki Chicken in the Junc?"
Then, it came back and hit me again "IT'S MONDAY!!"

You see, this is a big deal, because I don't teach on Mondays. I teach on Tuesdays. So therefore, a lot of stress was taken off my back.

But in my dance class, there is a little girl who is going to participate in a beauty pageant. And her mom wants me to Choreograph her a dance to do for the talent portion. Which, I am doing, because I am an awesome person. But she wants it to a song off of Frozen. So I let her pick one, because they are all as equally as hard, and she chose "Love is an Open Door."
So I started Choreographing this dance for her. But the thing is, I am also Choreographing a dance for my class. So it's very complicated and confusing.

In other news, I failed my Physics test. We got the scores back, and I got 54%. Maybe it was it was actually 56%. Either way, I failed it.
Hard Core.
So I talked to my TA instructor and we calculated it, and it turns out if I get at least 58ish% on the rest of the tests and 100% on everything else (which I have been doing), I can pass the class with a B-!! So that's what I am going to do. Pass the class.
Also, I failed my Math test. Got 0%.
I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment