Thursday, March 27, 2014

Chapstick

So me and Maddi went to Midnight Meal and got food.

If there is one thing I've learned in college, it's this::
Out of all the Midnight Meals, there are two you should never go to. Wings (NEVER) and Grill. Tonight was Grill.


So I am just a little bit addicted to chapstick. It's sort of a real problem.
Once, I tried to stop using it and not be addicted to it anymore, and I got SUPER BAD chapped lips. Like, it was bad. Like, bad. Like, oh my gosh. It was bad. I could barely move my lips. It was bad. Like, bad.
And because of that awful experience, I have never tried to stop again.
But listen.
I have a cut on my lip. And it hurts. And I feel like it's cause I didn't put on enough chapstick.
SO I'M GOING TO LATHER IT ON!

So... There was no point to this post...

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment