Monday, August 4, 2014

This may be a little Confusing

Remember that one time when I wanted to be an artist? Yeah, well, I think I'm gonna not do that anymore.

I just don't get it. Why are people so rude? I don't know.

So my grandpa, the one who had heart surgery, is not doing too well. We were gonna go to Lake Powell tomorrow, but now we're gonna stay for him and my mom.

I don't know. I don't feel good enough. Like, yeah, I'm a decent artist. But am I good?

Straight up, I don't get why people have to be such jerks.

Which, it sucks that we aren't going to Lake Powell anymore, but also it sucks even more that my grandpa isn't doing too hot.

I don't know. I just feel like poop. I don't ever want to draw or paint again, because I just suck so bad. I don't know. I don't know. I'm not saying this so that you will be all "Oh Sierra, you're such a great artist I love your art blah blah blah!!"

And it's not even what they say. It's what they do, and what they post, and their attitudes towards other people.

And if we went to Lake Powell, we would all just worry about it the whole time, and my mom wouldn't be able to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment