Sunday, August 24, 2014

the Sickness problem

I'm sick. So that's cool.

Day before school starts, I get sick. Awesome. I love life. But really, life is pretty great other than the sickness problem.

Classes start tomorrow, and I have a pretty rad schedule. I have two jobs so I'm gettin' paypur. And my apartment is awesome and full of awesome people. So I guess you could say life is going pretty well. Except for some days it's bad, so that's a thing.

I've been working all day all week, so that's why I haven't been able to blog too much lately. It pretty much murdered my feet and knees, but that's okay. Cause I got paypur.

And because classes start tomorrow, I am going to be busy a lot more, so I won't be able to blog as much. But, I mean, who knows, because I might just have nothing to do all day, so I'll blog all day every day.

So that might be a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment