Sunday, August 3, 2014

Crazy happenings, the lot of it.

Hello. I'm going to Lake Powell tomorrow. Actually. Not tomorrow, the day after tomorrow. It's gonna be a party.
We were planning on going tomorrow, but then we changed our minds. Cause, you see, my mother is very sick still... Did I ever tell you what happened to my muth? Well, basically, bike crash, face crushed, surgery.

Crazy happenings, the lot of it.

So we cancelled our Lake Powell trip, cause she couldn't get her face wet. But then, some kind souls offered us one of their houseboat weeks! And we took it!
So now, we're going to Lake Powell this week! But tomorrow, in Lake Powell, it's supposed to be rainy all day and night. Also, my mom isn't feeling too hot.
So that is why we are going on Tuesday instead of tomorrow, Monday.

Did I also mention my gramps got surgery the other day? Like... On Wednesday? Well, he did. Heart surgery.

Crazy happenings, the lot of it.

So he was/is unconscious for a few days after, and yesterday he had a bleed. But they fixed it, stabilized it/him, and... Yep.

But yes. We are going to Lake Powell on Tuesday. And we are going with the Thomas family (minus Josh, who is currently in Fiji on his mish) and the Valletta family (minus no one, but I wanted to put a parentheses here, cause there was one after that one^).
And the Osmun family (minus the twins).

No comments:

Post a Comment