Monday, August 11, 2014

Lately

Remember my blog post "Disaster had Struck" or something like that? Well. I blogged too soon. For yet another horrible accident has come upon the Osmun(/Dustin/Pond) family.

Last night, my older sister, Jerrica, and her husband, Brett, were in a car accident.

Now, before you all freak out and start crying, like I did at work, they're both alive.

I don't know how much to put on here, because my lovely sister will probably blog about it HERE sometime soon.
But basically, car crash, no deaths, concussion, everyone is okay.... Ish.


I never really believed in bad luck or karma. But I'm not so sure now. Because, you see, we have been getting a lot of crappy things happen to us lately. My gramps, my mom, my sister and brother in law, and I think something else is bound to happen. I'll keep you updated. Unless the next thing is gonna happen to me...


Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment