Friday, August 29, 2014

Julee is my guitar. Actually, she's Dallin or Jerrica's guitar.. But I'm claiming her as my own.

Here's the thing about Julee. She has flaws. Just like drop, my ukulele, and just like me, like the mist.


Lately, I've been feeling more flaw than human.

Like maybe I was a mistake, not supposed to happen.
But then I think to my self "Self! Shut up! You're awesome!"

And you know what? My self is right! I once heard this quote.

And I kinda wanna change that
and say
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with.. Well... I don't know what I want to say to be honest.
I guess good intentions is good. I don't know.
I want to say something like love, or inner beauty, or something. But really, I'm just trying to sound deep and emotionally stable.

Which I am not.

But that's okay, because who IS emotionally stable? Not very many people, I can tell you that.
Look to my next blog post for more of this emotionally stable stuff. Cause I like where this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment