Wednesday, August 13, 2014

LOVE IT

Man, you know what I love? When people say that they hate fake friends. And they're one of your fake friends.

It's like,
really?
you're gonna go there?
Well. If you're gonna go there, I'm gonna go there too.

I know this saying type thing. It goes
"
You came into my life for a reason. Either you're a blessing, or you're a lesson.
"
I'm glad I met everyone in my life that I've met. Just kidding. Or maybe I'm just kidding about that? Man. I don't know.

I mean, I could have done without J. And D. And A. I really don't see anything positive that came from those relationships. I got played. I got forgotten. And then, I got torn apart from the inside out.
I've been trying to think, lately, about what I gained from those three relationships. Yeah, they were awesome while they lasted, but they weren't worth the pain they caused in the end. I mean, I don't know.. I don't know what my life would have been like if I hadn't gone through those "relationships."
What I'm trying to say is, they were lessons. They were blessings at one point, but in the end? They were lessons. Big, painful lessons, that I think I could have done without.

No comments:

Post a Comment