Saturday, August 9, 2014

Maddi, Cara, Jessica

Some people may say I post too much. And you know what I say to that?
I WILL BITE MY THUMB AT YOU SIR.
-Name that Jess Jess. I bet you know it.-

So now that we've got that out of the way, let's talk about my friends.

More specifically, the ones in Logan.
More specifically; JessicaMaddi, Cara. In no specific order

Cara.
Care bear is awesome. She has the best care bear stare in the history of care bear stares. She's really good at making you feel welcome. And buying you Panda Express. Cara is my roommate, and I love it cause we can hang around in our underwear all day in our room and neither of us care! She is also in love with our friend, Jason. But that's another story for another time. Cara is a strong person, she is.. So, so strong. Really, that's the most accurate word for her. She is strong. She is awesome. She is peppy. She is strong.

Jessica.
First things first. I am the only one that can call her Jess Jess. You call her Jess Jess, and you're dead to me. On lighter, happier notes, I luff her. Jess Jess can always make me smile. And when I need her, she's there. I always climb on top of her and say "hold me hold me hold me hold me" over and over and over again, and she just... Holds me. She is the best friend that anyone could ask for. She goes along with all of my crazy ideas, and she supports me in all that I do. Really, she is simply amazing. And, also, she is my best friend. So don't think of stealing her for yourself.

Maddi.
Maddi, I know you're reading this. And I need you to know something. YOU'RE AWESOME. Okay people. Really. Maddi is the best person I know. No joke. She is always caring for others, and she is always wanting to do what you're doing. When Maddi is around, you can't help but smile. You can't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside, because she makes you feel loved. She maked everyone feel loved. She is so soft and amazing, I can't even handle it. Maddi is... Incredible. And the most incredible thing about her, is that she doesn't know she's incredible. Ridiculous woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment