Saturday, August 16, 2014

This is Happening.

Sometimes, I miss my best friends. The old ones that I don't talk to anymore. Or, more like, the ones that don't talk to me anymore.
You see, there are two people that, I thought, were my whole life.
Those of you who have read my blog before, probably know who I'm talking about. And, I know, I told you I wasn't going to write about them anymore (more him than the other). But I'm going to. Because I'm weakling. Also, yolo.

For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, don't worry about it. Because there's no point in naming names of those who are in my past.

Him number one. Was my first real boyfriend. My first real kiss. And, my first real best friend. But are they really a best friend if they leave you? I don't know, that's for you to decide. And, haha, the funny thing is, I think about him.. Pretty much every day. And you know what? I absolutely hate it. Because he probably thinks of me a total of zero times a day. I seriously doubt he even thinks of me on my birthday.

Him number two. Haha, it's funny, this was recent. He told me his girlfriend didn't want him to talk to anyone who was involved in his past, whatever that means. And one, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who made me stop talking to my friends, and two, maybe it wasn't his girlfriend at all maybe that was his excuse so he didn't have to talk to me anymore.

I should just forget about both of them. They are not worth my time. So why do I keep thinking about them? Why do I keep blogging about them? Why do I keep talking about them?

I don't know. But I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment