Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I wish I were a Flower

I should be studying. I really should be. Or I should be doing my math assignment for the day. But the real question is,
am I going to?

No.
No I am not.

Instead, I am going to blog about flowers.

I was recently asked about my favorite kind of flower. And, oh my gosh, that's almost as hard as my favorite type of music.

FREAK.

I love flowers. I love them. Absolutely love them.
The look.
The smell.
The feel.
I love white flowers the best, probably. White roses. White Daisies. White whatever these are



But I also really like yellow flowers. Like sunflowers. I absolutely love sunflowers.



The only flower that I actually don't like (only cause they're colored unnaturally) are these flowers that, I think, are called gerber daisies. These ones



And even those I love, because they're still flowers. And flowers are beautiful.

I wish I was a flower. Everyone loves flowers.

Flowers make people happy.
Flowers make people smile.

Flowers make me feel at peace.

I want to bring that to people.


And, I mean, just look

No comments:

Post a Comment