Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bae

For those of you who read my blog regularly (Hi Mom!!), you know that I'm pretty weird. And that my views on having a boyfriend are pretty up and down. Same with my views on me getting married. One second I think it's adorable, and the next, I think it is gross-er (is that a word.. Is now!) than a squished poopy diaper.. At the beach..

Ew.

But something happened a few nights ago... I'm sure you could guess... But I'm going to tell you anyway...

I GOT A BOYFRIEND. AH.

So... THAT happened.

His name is Brennan. And, he's pretty cute.

See? (Picture taken of a picture I took on my phone...)

Basically he's super cute and that's all. Also, he just so happens to think that I'm awesome, and I him.
So that's a thing.

Brennan came up to Logan to visit me this last week. And, oh my freak, it was so much fun!
You see, he's from Bountiful. And he came all the way here to visit me! It was pretty much adorable. But that's beside the point.

The point is.. Well.. I don't know what the point is... This is my blog, and I get to write about what I want. So ha!


Also, he drew me and a dinosaur.. I'll show you that one later. Spoiler alert:: It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment