Sunday, September 28, 2014

Math cause Heart Attacks

Sometimes, I get really confused. Because listen...

Why do we need math? Like, I see why we need the basic stuff.
But why do we need the rest? The answer is this.
We learn hard math, so we can teach our kids hard math. And why? The answer is this.
We teach our kids hard math so they can teach their kids hard math. And why? The answer is this.

I INTERRUPT YOUR PLANNED PROGRAM TO BRING YOU BREAKING NEWS::


Okay so my jaw has been hurting for, like, two weeks now. And so I googled what was wrong with me, like any normal person would, and THIS CAME UP. OH MY GOSH I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK.
FREAK.

So math.
I mean, don't get me wrong. I see how useful math can be. To people who actually need to use it.

So let the mathematician go divide and multiply to their hearts content! I'm not saying we should stop math. I mean, ask me about science and we'll have a completely different conversation. But listen, I don't think we should have to take math after a certain level. Certain level being jr. high algebra and geometry. And I know that we don't have to take math after the first few years of college, or even none of that crap because we placed out of it, but that's just too much math for me.

... Then I found five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment