Friday, September 12, 2014

I found my new favorite thing.

Sam Smith Pandora Radio.

WHAT I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT'S A THING IT IS SO GREAT HOLY PISS okay but really, I love Sam Smith. He is my new favorite person in the whole wide world. Other than,
you know,
you !!!!!!!


So I'm having a little bit of a dilemma. The struggle is real with this one.
You see, I have a spot. It's in the quad side cafe, which is in the library, which is on campus. And it smells incredible. And I can people watch all I want. And it's in the sun. And it's right by all my classes. And I love it. The only problem is, someone has recently taken my spot for his own. So, I'm not totally sure what to do. Because, you see, I love this spot. I don't know if I've ever loved something more than I love this spot.
So therefore, I need some help.


Whelll. Now that we've got that out of the way, listen to this
How do you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment