Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Conference weekend is my favorite weekend.

In other news, I went to the ER last night! It was really quite exciting. And, I mean, I'm alive. So they did their job. So that's good.

And, I mean, it took for forever. Considering it was 3:00 am and the place was dead (ell oh ell), I think they could have done better, time wise.

My chest still hurts like a baby stubbing it's toe for the first time, but it's not anything like it was at 2:30 this morning. Oh my word. It was so bad.


Alright. So. I have this problem called I miss some people that I should not miss. Ugh. I hate that feeling. Missing someone who you shouldn't miss. Because, it's all, I hate you.. And I don't want to miss you. And I don't want to give you the satisfaction of me thinking about you. But at the same time, all I want to do is call you and see you and talk to you.

And then, I remember that I have the cutest, nicest, most amazing boyfriend. And I think "Wow, do I need anyone else in my life?"
And the answer to that would be no. No I do not. Especially not the person I missed a few sentences ago, you turd.
Turd face.

No comments:

Post a Comment