Tuesday, September 2, 2014

For the past two days I've been looking at a lot of scholarships. I've found about 4 that I can apply for, and hopefully I'll get them. I REALLY need scholarships. Really bad.
But I guess everyone does, really.

The struggle is real.

It's just that, with the plans I'm making, there is a lot of money spending involved. I guess how that's how it is for everyone. But still! I'm part of that everyone category! And I think I should get some money!

Here's the thing.
I really want to do something awesome. And I'm not sure if it's going to happen.. So I don't want to say it yet.. Cause, you know, don't wanna jinx it.

Jinx?
Is that the right spelling?
Anyway.

But, to do this, I need some scholarships in order to afford it. So... That's a thing.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment