Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello.

 I would really enjoy a friend right now.
But I'm the only one in the apartment, and I don't feel like going outside.
Maybe I'll invite Alex over. He's cute.

I have a question. Why does music affect us so hard core? I mean, I don't know if it affects you like it affects me, but really though. It's crazy.
-Side note: Am I using the right affect/effect? I don't know, I've learned it so many times, but I will never remember.-

Like, a rap song makes me feel cooler than you, and a pop-ish song makes me feel hyper and excited.

Also this one. This one makes me feel so sad.



I don't know. I just don't know anymore.

After I listen to that song. I don't even know what to do. It is one of the saddest songs I've ever heard.

Also, this one.


Okay. I'm officially depressed now.

Let's look up the word happy and see what comes up. Okay?
             I like this a lot.

              And this one.


You know what bugs me? When people say stuff like
HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY
cause I'm sitting here all like.
Cause, Happiness... It's... Well... It's complicated.
I have a feeling I'm going to regret this.
But happiness, a lot of the time, is not a choice.
And to those people who say it is,
I'm all.

Okay, I'm getting off my soap box before I get in trouble.

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment