Sunday, September 7, 2014

Poker Master

I have recently realized that I really like poker. And. I'm pretty good at it too. So that's pretty cool.

Last night, I went to work. I picked up this shift for my friend, Kenzye, and it was the dishwasher shift. Which, now you know, is a living hell.
But listen. It wasn't just a every-day-run-of-the-mill-midnight-meal-dishwasher-shift. This was a monster shift. Why, you ask?
Because. The game was last night. Spoiler, we won.
Because. Earlier, there was a BBQ for the game.
Because. After the BBQ, no one did the dishes.
Because. They didn't do the dishes, so I got stuck with all of them.

Okay. You don't understand the amount of dishes there were piled on top of each other, in the sink, in the carts.

ALL OVER THE PLACE.
IT WAS A NIGHTMARE.

When I got home from work, I was in a terrible mood. So I went over to Steven's apartment, and played poker.

Now I'm taking BuzzFeed quizzes. Hashtag I love this.


Oh, and did I mention that I totally won in poker? Yeah, no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment