Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Best Friend

I'm always talking about those who hurt me. I'm always saying how they ruined me, how it hurts to think about them. But I never talk about those who healed me. Those who saved me. Those who loved me and I loved back.

Today, I am going to tell you about one of those.

His name is Josh.




(I can't get these pictures on my computer, so here they are on my phone[this is at his farewell.].)





Anytime I meet someone named Josh, I think of him. Anytime I go to Lake Powell, I think of him. Anytime someone asks me who my best friend is, I smile, I think of him.

Have I ever told you about Josh? I'm sure I have...
Well, Josh is.. Josh is Life.

From the first day I met him, I knew there was going to be something there. And there was.

There are literally no words to explain Josh. I have been trying for the past half hour to say something about him, but nothing will do.
Let's try this..


Josh is my definition of perfection, and my little piece of imperfection. He is my idea of a happily ever after. And, as cliche as this is, he is the guy who makes me smile when I feel like crying. I could never see a future without him. Josh is...
My best friend.
Simple as that.

Joshy

Joshua

Josh

17 Songs That Will Make You Love Your BFF More Than Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment