Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Weight Loss

Lately, I've been feeling fat.
WAIT! Here's something...

--Now, anyone who knows me well knows that I don't like people who fish for compliments. I don't like skinny people who say they're fat just so people will tell them they're skinny, and I don't like gorgeous people who say they're ugly just so people will tell them they're gorgeous.--

And now, I will continue.

So, as I was saying, I've been feeling fat. Now, I'm not saying this to get you to go "Oooooohhhh Sierra you're not fat your awesome and skinny-minnie and gorgeous!!!"
Cause I know that is what some of your instincts will tell you to do. Because that is what we've been trained to do.

But stop.

I don't want you to say that. I just want to get my feelings out.

So, as I was saying, I FEEL FAT. And I know I've been gaining weight lately, so I've been looking into stuff I can do to loose that crap.

My first idea was to poop. Which I did. I lost a whole pound!

After a few ideas that I brushed off, like working out and eating healthier, I came to the conclusion of "I still have no idea what to do."

If any of you have an idea, that would be great. I'm currently looking into a thing called my-ez-somethingorother. It looks like, from all of the reviews I've read, that it works. But the thing is, it is like... $500, and I'm a poor college student and that could pay for, like, half a textbook. So I don't know what to do yet.

Bah.

For now, here is a video of something cute.

Have a Nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment