Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Four Seasons.

It's hot.
118 degrees. I consider that pretty hot.
Do you?
I chose to go to USU. I'm signed up, registered, have a roommate and a dorm, I'm ret-to go.
But I was gonna go to SUU at one point. Which is in/by St. George. Where it was 115 degrees.
I've come to realize I do better in the cold. During the late fall, early spring, and winter. I've always considered myself a summer/heat loving kinda girl. Since my birthday is in June, I thought I had to be.
I was always proud of being a summer person. Being able to complain in the winter and be all excited for summer.
Don't get me wrong, I love summer. It's the best. I go to the pool and Lake Powell. I don't have school and I get to go boating. Kneeboarding, wake boarding, waterskiing, tubing, all that jazz.
But I also really like the cold. Going running, sledding, the snowball fights (or chunks-of-snow fights). I love skiing, and I'm gonna try snowboarding soon as well.
I'm just confused about what kind of season I am. There are the winter people, the summer people, the spring people, and the fall people.
Like all the different types of mini things. You know? Fairies, Elves, Talking Rabbits, and all the Leprechauns.
It's like that... With seasons.. And normal people.. And feelings..
Close enough.
Who else is confused? Cause I am.
E'ry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment