Thursday, June 27, 2013

Speeding.

I'm going to California. Or by the time I post this, I'll be in Cali.
Out on the open road! Name that movie.
So we've been driving sense 6 and it's 10:23right now. So we either have 4 or 5 hours left. Or maybe 7 or 50 or 100083! I don't know. I'm just tired and wanna eat a McFlurry!
If you couldn't tell, we took a bathroom break at McDonalds. And now I want a McDouble with no pickles or onions, a Spicy McChicken, and fries. Snap. I'm hungry. And it's only10:27!
Whelp. I'm screwed.
The reason I'm going to California is my cousin. She's getting married! Both my older siblings are getting married this summer too. But you know what that means...
I'm next.
Bumm bumm BUUUMMMM!
Kinda freaks me out. I really didn't notice that until now. Well. I'm gonna have to get married.. Okay, not have to. Want to!
Honestly, I can't wait. I feel like everyone is looking forward to getting married a little bit. Right? Right.
So... I'm not the only one who starts with one subject and end with another, right?
... Acca awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment