Monday, June 17, 2013

Just played Games

So here I am, laying on my bed, with my laptop on top of me. I have a question. Did anyone else only play computer games when you took keyboard class? Because that's all I did, and I STILL cannot type without looking at the keyboard! Look, lemme show you how it is. twinght twinvle liittle stag how i wonfer what you are up anove yhr worlf so kigh loke a dimond in the sku; tweinvkr twinvlr little star, jpw i wonder wwhat you are. That wasn't too bad.. You know what song that is, right? Well anyways, I'm screwed over for the fall. I'm going to USU and have to take notes on my laptop. But how am I going to do that if I have to stare down at the keys as I type slowly and STILL make mistakes? Who knows my friend, who knows... So... anyone else?

1 comment: